KATHAK QUIZ - JAN 2019
TRUE or FALSE ??
(1) Mātrā implies each repeated cycle of a Tāl
(2) Ᾱvartan is the term used when both arms reach out diagonally in opposite directions.
(3) Asamyukta Hasta is a term used to define single hand gestures
(4) Lavashikhā is always executed in slow tempo
(5) Madhya Hasta Chakra has a Khāli on matra number 6
(6) Vilambit Laya is a beat, a unit of measuring duration of a Tāl
(7) Teentāl was established in 1965
(8) Lari travels sideways, tracing a circular path
(9) Karakata is a Samayukta Hasta when the fingers of two hands are stretched out and intersected
(10) The typical bols associated with Tisra Jāti are - ta ki Ta