KATHAK QUIZ - OCT 2018
FILL IN THE BLANKS
(1) Dhamār is made up of ____ matras.
(2) The ________ written by Nandikeshvara, is an ancient Indian treatise on the performing arts.
(3) ‘Rangmanch Puja’ means _________ .
(4) List any two Guru/ practitioners of the Jaipur Gharānā _________ and ___________
(6) Sam of a Tāl is shown with this symbol in Bhātkhande Tāl Lipi __________
(7) Complete the following line of the Nātya Kramah —> Yatho Dhrishti, Tatho __________
(8) Stylized walk in Kathak repertoire is known as ________________
(9) _____ is a composition type in which a rhythmic pattern repeat three times and end on sam.
(10) ___________________ is the melody representing the Tāl that repeats again and again